Orange oil comes from the fruit of the Citrus sinensi orange plant. Sometimes also called “sweet orange oil,” it’s derived from the outer peel of the common orange fruit, which has been highly sought after for centuries because of its immune-boosting effects.
Most people have come into contact with small amounts of orange oil when peeling or zesting an orange. If you’re unfamiliar with various essential oil uses and benefits, you might be surprised to know just how many different common products they’re used in. Ever use soap, detergent or kitchen cleaner that smelled like oranges? That’s because you can also find traces of orange oil in household and cosmetic products to improve their smell and cleansing abilities.
It’s added to many beauty products like lotion, shampoo, acne treatments and mouthwash since it has antibacterial properties and a strong, fresh scent. In your home, you’ve likely got some furniture spray and kitchen or bathroom cleaners that also contain orange essential oil. The oil is also commonly used as an approved flavor enhancer in drinks, such as fruit juices or sodas, although there’s much more natural ways to obtain its benefits.
BENEFITS OF THE ORANGE OIL
- Orange essential oil is analgesic, stimulates the digestive system, relaxes the body, brings feelings of optimism, relaxation.
- Orange essential oil has a strong effect on the sense of smell, relax, stimulate creativity and increase the ability to work. Using orange oil diffuser helps to deodorize, airy room with cool sweet scent.
- Treatment of heel pain, dry heel.
- Using pure camphor light will disinfect household utensils and help to make the air fresh.
- Soften feet and hands on dry season. You can massage directly or a few drops in the bath to dip.
- Mix a few drops of orange oil into the cleanser can be antibacterial, anti-inflammatory acne effectively. You can also get a beauty treatment and acne treatment once a week.
- Orange essential oil is effective for treating gastrointestinal disorders such as intestinal ulcer, diarrhea, constipation, blood in the feces ...
- In the industry, orange scent oil is used to produce beverages, gelato, orange juice in anti-aging cream, body milk, deodorant, soda, ...
INFORMATION OF THE PRODUCT:
Scientific name: Orange Essential Oil (Orange Essential Oil)
Made in Viet Nam
Ingredients: orange peel
Extraction method: chilling
Phone : +84 977 533 368
Skype : Linatran0210