Melaleuca oil (Melaleuca alternifolia, or more commonly known as tea tree) has been used for centuries by cultures around the world to soothe. The oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of certain myrtle shrubs and trees, and said to be 12x the purifying strength of phenol. The aroma is pretty distinct, kinda like a cleaner, and herbaceous. It’s not my favorite aroma, to be honest, but I suffer through it because it’s a really great oil for immune support and cleaning.
Tea tree, also known as melaleuca, is well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds. Tea tree oil (TTO), the volatile essential oil derived mainly from the Australian native plant Melaleuca alternifolia has been widely used throughout Australia for at least the past 100 years. And for over seven decades, it’s been documented in numerous medical studies to kill many strains of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
EFFECTS OF THE MELALEUCA:
– With natural antibacterial properties, pure Trampoline Oil has been used to treat wounds, cure boils, reduce pain …
– Steam and bath for children to treat rash, pimples and flu.
– Treat flu, relieve body aches, fatigue, have a deep sleep.
– Skin smooth and soft skin smooth, reduce oil on the skin.
– Use as a mouth wash to deodorize mouth odor, avoid tooth decay and breath fresh.
– Treatment of foot fungus, foot odor and nail infections.
– Melaleuca essential oil used to prevent mosquitoes, cockroaches and insects, while cleaning the air in the room.
– Massage for aching joints or damaged skin (not applied directly to open wound).
INFORMATION OF THE PRODUCT:
Made in Viet Nam
Extract ingredient: Tea tree leaves
Distillation Method: Steam distillation
Phone : +84 977 533 368
Skype : Linatran0210